Mobility as a Service, MaaS, is a hot topic when discussing the future of transport. But what does Mobility as a Service really mean, how far has implementation come, and which are the problems it could potentially solve?
- The way we travel within our cities needs to change for many reasons
- Mobility as a Service – what does it mean?
- Examples of Mobility as a Service
- What impacts will MaaS have on car ownership and travel patterns?
- Conclusion – What does MaaS mean to me…
The white paper was written by Emma Lund, traffic consultant at Trivector.
Read more on Future Transport Systems