At Trivector, a large part of our work deals specifically with pedestrians and cyclists; we have an excellent understanding of their needs, requirements and behaviour. We emphasise the link between active mobility, health and environment in all of our assignments. Our experienced and committed consultants (many with PhD degrees in the field) help our clients to create a healthier society and a better environment through active mobility solutions. We can help to estimate the health effects of investments in walking and cycling infrastructure and calculate the impacts of campaigns to promote active mobility. We also help our clients with their:
- Active mobility, walking and cycling strategies and action plans
- Forecasting and simulation of pedestrian/cyclist movements
- Accessibility analysis to public services and public transport hubs
- Analysis of safer routes to/from schools
- Pedestrian and cycling audits (e.g. Bypad)
- Pedestrian/cyclist counts, surveys and data analyses
We can also provide advice to companies on how to make workplaces supportive of active mobility as part of their commitment to a health or company travel plan.