Information and traffic management systems – TriTrans
TriTrans is a module-based information system for public transport and operates in real time to serve all parties involved: transport planners, operators, drivers and passengers. It consists of the following modules:
- Traffic control system Vemos provides information on the geographical position of each vehicle in operation, shows deviations from the timetable and collects statistical data.
- Vehicle computer Triveco 14 reports the position and the status to Vemos but it is also the hub for the vehicle components, controlling inside and outside signs, voice announcements etc. Of course, it can also be used without a TriTrans system.
- Presentation system IntraInfo is based on a special software providing information to waiting passengers at terminals, bus stops and more. The information is presented via visual displays, monitors and voice announcements of various types.
- Rasc, a signal priority system for buses at intersections
- Vemos Web makes it possible to provide traffic information in real time to the Internet and smart phone.
TriTrans is primarily designed for bus traffic, but it can easily be adapted for trains, ferries or other means of transport.
Vehicle equipment and presentation units, cabinets and speech units
We offer complete presentation (14-65” displays for indoor and outdoor usage and text to speech) units for traffic information at public transport stops and interchanges.