Trivector AB and its subsidiaries (referred to together or individually as Trivector) is the responsible organisation for the management of personal data on this website www.trivector.se (“the website”) as well as in mailing by email. At the bottom of this page, you can find details about how to contact us.
Which personal information is collected?
The personal information that is collected includes:
- The data that you provide when you register for mailing e.g. newsletters or details of courses or seminars, purchase of books or registration for courses, seminars or other events that Trivector organises. The information that Trivector collects are: name, email address, employer, and in some cases billing address. For courses and seminars, we even sometimes collect phone numbers. Trivector manages your personal information with the aim to give you a better service and offers. The personal information is used for administration, communication with you as a client and for direct marketing.
- Personal information through TravelVu for those who have downloaded the TravelVu app and participate in travel surveys. The information gathered in this case are protected with a special security system.
How your personal information is managed
- Trivector cares about your personal integrity, and it is therefore important for Trivector that all management of personal data is done correctly, following applicable legislation, in a way that ensures a secure and reasonable management of personal data. All management of your personal data is only done with the aim that was specified at the time that the data was collected.
- Following applicable legislation, you have the right, once per calendar year, following a signed application sent to us, receive information on what data we have about you, and how we manage these data. You also have the right whenever you want to request that the data we hold on you be erased.
- Trivector will not give out your personal data to anyone else or send them to another country outside of Sweden unless you have received clear information about this, and in such cases have had the had the chance to agree to such an action. Trivector does send address lists to a third part when are paper magazine 2038 is sent out. The address lists are deleted directly after the magazines have been sent. When we send newsletters or other mailings, we use solutions that do not show your address to other recipients.
- If you have any comments about this management, or if you will use the above-mentioned rights, or for any other reason would like to contact us, please use the following details:
Org. nr 556311-4064 Vävaregatan 21222 36 Lund
Trivector may update and change their policy on personal integrity. In this case, any changes or new conditions will be shown on our homepage www.trivector.se.